Easy Dorm Room Art Ideas
As you can see, I'm still in the Back to school mode. Did you live in a dorm room while attending college or university? I lived at home during my undergrad years, but did move to the US to complete my MBA studies. There I lived in a tiny second floor apartment in a house owned by a 90 year old lovely lady. Sadly, she didn't want us to put up any artwork so there wouldn't be any holes in the walls. And I'm assuming that most dormitories are the same......that is why I wish PosterJack existed in my university days because they have some creative ways to hang personal art.
So if you’re looking for dorm room décor or gifts for kids about to go off to college or just for yourself, Posterjack.ca has 5 unique photo art ideas to bring a piece of home to school.
1. Art Shelf -- Create an art shelf with Framed Photos and Photoboards of everyone back at home.
2. Add personality without the paint -- Create a great accent wall in a dorm room with a large Peel & Stick Poster. Peel & Sticks are safe to use on any surface (won't mark the walls) and are re-stickable up to 200 times. I absolutely love this idea and would have used these in my old flat.
3. Canvas Collage -- Send your son/daughter to school with a collage of your favourite family memories on a Canvas Print. PosterJack's Collage Designer make it easy to create one.
4. Photo Clothesline -- Decorate your dorm room from one end to another with string, clothes pins and your favourite Fine Art Prints. Also such a fun creative way to display art....and so easy to change it up!
5. Corkboard Gallery Wall -- Create a gallery wall that's easy to change up as your create new memories. Simply layer different sizes of Posters and Fine Art Prints on top of a corkboard. What student doesn't own a cork board....so easy!
Ordering dorm room décor from Posterjack is as easy as 1,2,3!
1. Upload your photo
2. Select your product and size
3. Posterjack delivers right to your door.
AND......to get you started, PosterJack has generously offered a $50 plus free shipping voucher code to one of my loyal readers. Here is how you can win!
Leave a comment on this blog post
Like my Facebook Page, or follow me on Instagram, Pinterest and/or Twitter -- then leave me a comment and let me know what you did.
Follow PosterJack on their Facebook Page and on Twitter -- then leave me a comment letting me know what you did.
The more comments you leave, the better chance you have at winning this great prize!!! :-)
I will let the winner know via email to provide you with the voucher code to use.
This contest expires on September 15th on the Glam Blog.....but the winner will have till October 31, 2013 to order their PosterJack art.
Note: I was not compensated for this post. I just happen to be a fan of this Canadian company.